Cross relationship: After the two groups of yarns meet in a straight line, they alternately contact each other, forming a stable co-preserving relationship.
Winding relationship: the contact of the inner side of the arc after the curved yarn meets constitutes a stable wear.
Connection relationship: The yarns that are close to or in contact with each other depend on the stable relationship formed by external forces such as bonding.
- Performance Characteristics Of Direct-Flow Bann...
- Weft Knitted Fabric Structure
- Circle Organization
- Change Organization
- Composite Organization
- Normal Canvas Advantages
- Fabric Origin
- What Are The Characteristics Of Digital Banner ...
- What Are The Benefits Of Banner Cloth Compared ...
- What Is The Advertising Cloth
- What Is A Light Box Cloth
- What Is The Definition And Identification Of Th...
- 2018 SGIA Expo
- Haining Lofty Xuan-Dye-sublimation Printer
- What Material Is Used For The Banner