Fabric is a flat sheet of soft tissue that consists of small, long, flexible objects that are crossed, knotted, and connected. Woven fabrics are made up of yarns that have a cross relation. Knitwear is made up of yarns that have a kinking relationship. The non-woven fabric is composed of yarns having a connection relationship. The third fabric is composed of yarns that have a cross/knot relationship.
Many fabrics form a stable relationship and form a fabric. Cross, kinks and connections are the three stable structural relationships that yarns can make. Maintains a stable form and specific mechanical properties of the fabric. Analysis of the yarn groups in the fabric and its running direction, operating rules and the formation of the relationship, you can clearly understand the variety of fabrics.
- Performance Characteristics Of Direct-Flow Bann...
- Weft Knitted Fabric Structure
- Circle Organization
- Change Organization
- Composite Organization
- Normal Canvas Advantages
- Fabric Origin
- The Structure Of The Yarn
- What Are The Characteristics Of Digital Banner ...
- What Are The Benefits Of Banner Cloth Compared ...
- What Is The Advertising Cloth
- What Is A Light Box Cloth
- What Is The Definition And Identification Of Th...
- 2018 SGIA Expo
- Haining Lofty Xuan-Dye-sublimation Printer
- What Material Is Used For The Banner