(1) Tuck - Flat-needle composite structure: Different styles are formed on the two sides of the fabric by different yarn types.
(2) Ribbed composite tissue: It is formed by arranging the front and back coil wales according to the needs of the pattern. Different longitudinal rows of the front and rear coils form different styles of fabric.
(3) Flat needle - ribbed composite tissue
Single fat organization: In one course, there is only one weaving of plain stitches.
Double fat organization: In a course, a pair of flat stitches are knitted in succession.
(4) Plain needle - Weft insertion - ribbed composite structure: custom lining for quilting.
- Performance Characteristics Of Direct-Flow Bann...
- Weft Knitted Fabric Structure
- Circle Organization
- Change Organization
- Normal Canvas Advantages
- Fabric Origin
- The Structure Of The Yarn
- What Are The Characteristics Of Digital Banner ...
- What Are The Benefits Of Banner Cloth Compared ...
- What Is The Advertising Cloth
- What Is A Light Box Cloth
- What Is The Definition And Identification Of Th...