(1) Changing the flat-needle tissue: It is composed of two flat-needle tissues arranged one after the other. Two color yarns can be used to form a two-color vertical stripe fabric. The width of the color stripe depends on the number of vertical and horizontal stitches in the two-level stitch coil.
(2) Change the ribs: Use two 1 1 ribs to form a rib that changes like a 2 2 rib; use a 2 2 rib to add a 1 rib to alternately form an appearance that looks like a 3 rib change rib.
- Performance Characteristics Of Direct-Flow Bann...
- Weft Knitted Fabric Structure
- Circle Organization
- Composite Organization
- Normal Canvas Advantages
- Fabric Origin
- The Structure Of The Yarn
- What Are The Characteristics Of Digital Banner ...
- What Are The Benefits Of Banner Cloth Compared ...
- What Is The Advertising Cloth
- What Is A Light Box Cloth