Banner making materials are usually dominated by pongee and warp knitted fabrics.
Chun Yafang also known as polyester fabric or banner cloth, flag cloth, is mainly used to provide the production of national flags, corporate flags and advertising flags, etc., is currently the most commonly used banner production materials.
1) Advantages: Due to the use of sublimation ink, no pungent odor, good double penetration effect, high ink permeability, both sides can be printed, and the same printing effect, the maximum available size is 3.2m wide.
2) Disadvantages: Due to the influence of the setting temperature, when the picture is heated and sublimated, there will be 1-3% shrinkage;
3) The scope of application of Chun Yafang mainly includes: corporate flags, advertising flags, national flags, etc.
Warp-knitted fabrics are different from Chun Yafang. Warp-knitted fabrics are double-knitted fabrics or wind-proof fabrics. They are specially used for making advertising banners; this material has good ventilation performance, and windy areas often use warp-knitted fabrics. To create advertising banner or corporate banner. The warp-knitting cloth is mainly used for: printing of water-injected flags and knife flags. This kind of cloth will not be drawn or will not be off-line. It is the first choice for making long-term outdoor advertising banners.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Unstructured yarns
- Classification of textile raw materials
- Whether the fabric is dyed
- Other classifications of fabrics
- Fabric characteristics
- Fabric shrinks
- Fabric identification
- Fabric color
- Outdoor sports fabric
- Colored silver fiber
- How to distinguish cloth products from inkjet o...
- What sublimation can print?
- What Is Sublimation Printing?
- What are the characteristics of the outdoor ban...
- What is the sublimation digital banner cloth
- Transfer printing definition
- Transfer printing process
- What Materials Can Be Printed By Sublimation Pr...
- The fabric of the five-star red flag is dip?
- How should the banner cloth be cut to the side?