What is the difference between a light cloth and a light box and a light piece?
1. Light box cloth is referred to as light cloth. It is a kind of inkjet material which is coated with synthetic materials on fiber material. It is generally used for outdoor use. The ink used is mostly oily ink, so it is resistant to water and ultraviolet rays.
2, the light box piece is a PVC similar material, translucent, generally used indoors, the ink used is mostly water-based ink, so the water resistance, ultraviolet light and other weak. It is painted on the back and viewed on the other side of the return, so the design draft at the time of production is mirrored in advance.
3. The light box is referred to as the light piece.
Add:No.18 Jienshi Road, Maqiao Street, Haining City, Zhejiang
Related Industry Knowledge
- Unstructured yarns
- Classification of textile raw materials
- Whether the fabric is dyed
- Other classifications of fabrics
- Fabric characteristics
- Fabric shrinks
- Fabric identification
- Fabric color
- Outdoor sports fabric
- Colored silver fiber
- What is the best machine for textile digital pr...
- TEXTILE BANNER
- Woven fabric
- Backlit fabric-W03