One of the methods of textile printing. It began in the late 1960s. A printing method in which a certain dye is printed on paper or the like and then transferred to the fabric by hot pressing or the like. It is mostly used for printing of chemical fiber knitwear and clothing. The transfer printing is subjected to dye sublimation, migration, melting, and delamination of the ink layer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Unstructured yarns
- Classification of textile raw materials
- Whether the fabric is dyed
- Other classifications of fabrics
- Fabric characteristics
- Fabric shrinks
- Fabric identification
- Fabric color
- Outdoor sports fabric
- Colored silver fiber
- Transfer printing process
- What Materials Can Be Printed By Sublimation Pr...
- The fabric of the five-star red flag is dip?
- How should the banner cloth be cut to the side?
- What is the difference between light box cloth ...
- What is the difference between a light cloth an...
- What is the best machine for textile digital pr...
- TEXTILE BANNER
- Woven fabric
- Backlit fabric-W03