The fabric of the five-star red flag is Chun Yafang fabric. The most common varieties are semi-elastic Chun Yafang, Quanjuan Chun Yafang, and matt Chun Yafang.
Chun Yafang fabric is a long-established old variety, but in recent years, the textile industry in Shengze has revised its products. In addition to the use of matting silk raw materials and weaving process innovation, the dyeing and finishing process is still extended. Increase, the hand feels softer and the function is more extended. Waterproof and windproof fabric, quality assurance. Material: 100% pure polyester. Yarn 100D×100D full low elastic yarn. High temperature disperse dye printing process: the color of the front and back of the cloth is the same, no obvious color difference.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Unstructured yarns
- Classification of textile raw materials
- Whether the fabric is dyed
- Other classifications of fabrics
- Fabric characteristics
- Fabric shrinks
- Fabric identification
- Fabric color
- Outdoor sports fabric
- Colored silver fiber
- How should the banner cloth be cut to the side?
- What is the difference between light box cloth ...
- What is the difference between a light cloth an...
- What is the best machine for textile digital pr...
- TEXTILE BANNER
- Woven fabric
- Backlit fabric-W03