Printing, most of the current refers to the advertising industry's process! Such as outdoor advertising, car stickers and so on. At present, many advertisements in the market have begun to use fabrics to achieve! There are two types of fabrics for inkjet printing. One is solvent printing. This type of oil-based ink is printed out! Most of them are some non-woven fabrics, relatively smooth fabrics, and relatively inexpensive fabrics. The second effect is not particularly good, and the requirements are not high! Another type of inkjet is sublimation direct injection. Banner fabrics in the advertising industry are all such processes! The most obvious is the infiltration effect, which can be seen on both sides!
The last is sublimation transfer printing, this type of printing transfer paper is sublimation transfer printing! Basically the color of the fabric is on the surface! The colors are bright and there is not much smell!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Unstructured yarns
- Classification of textile raw materials
- Whether the fabric is dyed
- Other classifications of fabrics
- Fabric characteristics
- Fabric shrinks
- Fabric identification
- Fabric color
- Outdoor sports fabric
- Colored silver fiber
- What sublimation can print?
- What Is Sublimation Printing?
- What are the characteristics of the outdoor ban...
- What is the sublimation digital banner cloth
- Transfer printing definition
- Transfer printing process
- What Materials Can Be Printed By Sublimation Pr...
- The fabric of the five-star red flag is dip?
- How should the banner cloth be cut to the side?
- What is the difference between light box cloth ...