The feel of hand-feeling fabrics is an important content that people use to identify the quality of fabrics. Specifically, the feel is a psychological reaction to the feeling of touching the fabric by hand. Because of the different types of fabrics, the quality also varies, and the feel of the fabric is quite different.
Feel the following:
1. The body of the fabric is stiff or slack.
2. The surface of the fabric is smooth and rough
3. The fabric is soft and hard.
4. The thickness and thinness of the fabric.
5. The fabric is cold and warm.
6. The fabric's feeling of skin irritation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Unstructured yarns
- Classification of textile raw materials
- Whether the fabric is dyed
- Other classifications of fabrics
- Fabric characteristics
- Fabric shrinks
- Fabric color
- Outdoor sports fabric
- Colored silver fiber
- Deep-sea sediment fabric
- What material does the banner use?
- How to distinguish cloth products from inkjet o...
- What sublimation can print?
- What Is Sublimation Printing?
- What are the characteristics of the outdoor ban...
- What is the sublimation digital banner cloth